COMPETITION RULES AND DISCLAIMER
All photos must be original work, taken by the entrants. No third party may own or control any materials the photo contains, and the photo must not infringe upon the trademark, copyright, moral rights, intellectual rights, or rights of privacy of any entity or person.
- The photo must be in its original state and cannot be altered in any way, including but not limited to removing, adding, reversing, or distorting subjects within the frame. Color correction and filters are allowed.
- Violators will be removed from the contest, stripped of any prize(s), and banned from entering future contests.
- Entries will not be accepted unless submitted via the official contest channel. Entries not submitted through the proper channel will be deleted.
- One contestant can submit maximum of 3 photos. Only one photo from each contestant can be in the finals.
- Entries will be judged by the LXNAV. All decisions are final. LXNAV reserves the right to disqualify any entry that is deemed inappropriate or does not conform to stated contest rules.
- The winner of the final will be decided by public vote that will take place on Facebook after the selection of finalists. Any vote infringements or attempts to cheat will result in disqualification.
- By entering the contest, entrants agree that photos submitted can be used by the LXNAV for advertising purposes of LXNAV products on webpages, social networks and printed media (flyers, catalogues, magazines…).
- Submissions will not be accepted once the deadline lapses.
- The winner will be contacted via the email address provided during entry. If no response is received after 5 business days, a new winner will be selected, and the previous winner will forfeit all rights to the prize.
- The contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Contestant must be full owner of any copyrights for the photos entered.
- By sending the photo the contestant agrees with all above written rules.